DSLR Camera Sensor Cleaning
Do your photographs have nagging black spots that appear in the same place in every image? Your sensor may be as dirty as the images to the right. If so, you need to have a DSLR Camera Sensor Cleaning.
As professional photographers ourselves we understand the necessity of keeping our gear clean, and a clean camera sensor is most important.
We are the only year round provider of professional, experienced DSLR sensor cleaning in the Naples, Marco, Ft. Myers area. You now have the convenience of having your camera cleaned without having to ship it away, we even offer same day service.
We’ve cleaned hundreds of DSLR sensors in all makes and models including Nikon, Canon, Sony, Leica, Fuji and more. With this level of experience you can rest assured your camera will be carefully maintained, and your satisfaction is guaranteed.
Images Of Actual Sensors
WHAT WE DO – EVALUATE AND CLEAN
*Your satisfaction is guaranteed. If for any reason you are dissatisfied with the results we will perform the service again at no charge or your money back.
Dry Method Sensor Clean
Focus Screen Clean
Wet Method Sensor Clean
LCD Screen Clean
Camera Body Clean
Our DSLR Sensor Cleaning Process Explained
Should you proceed with cleaning we will provide you with “Before and After” images of your sensor.
Furthermore we cannot guarantee that the sensor will become 100% clean. There are circumstances where attempting to remove the most stubborn welded on dust may result in damage to the sensor. If this is the case we will clean the sensor to the best of our ability.
According to a recent report camera manufacturers differ in their sensor cleaning methods. Only Kodak, Leica and Fuji support the consumer in using the same method that they themselves use for cleaning the low pass filter. All the other manufacturers only support the non-physical contact use of a hand blower. If Canon, Nikon, Olympus, Pentax or Sigma, can tell that you have touched the low pass filter, this may void your warranty. On the other hand, Photographic Solutions Inc., guarantees that you won’t damage your camera, if you use their Sensor Swabs™ and Eclipse™. The manufacturers in-house methods are as follows*:
- Canon – Blower and a Kimwipe, held by tweezers. They do not like to use fluid but when necessary they use either 90% isopropyl alcohol or a 50/50 mixture of isopropyl alcohol and Windex.
- Fuji – Photographic Solutions Sensor Swabs™ and Eclipse™
- Kodak – Photographic Solutions Sensor Swabs™ and Eclipse™
- Leica – Photographic Solutions Sensor Swabs™ and Eclipse™
- Nikon – A commercial grade lens tissue wrapped around a chopstick style piece of wood with medical grade methanol. Several forums have posts where readers have been to Nikon Service outside the USA and reported seeing the technicians using Sensors Swabs and Eclipse.
- Olympus – A Kimwipe held by tweezers and Olympus Proprietary Solution (dries quickly without streaks and is bio-degradable).
- Pentax – A special lint free cloth (provided from Japan) folded into a small square and held with a pair of tweezers as a swab moistened with a freon derivative.
- Sigma – Uses a special vacuum cleaner that was provided by Japan.
- Sony – Uses Sensor Swabs™ and Eclipse™ by Photographic Solutions.
*Courtesy of cleaningdigitalcameras.com
Full payment is due when you make your reservation or when dropping off your camera for cleaning.